Begin your competitive year with Twistars’ “Flip Like An Egyptian” Invitational. Twistars provides an opportunity for your entire team, male and female, beginners to elite, to participate in one of the most competitive meets in the US. Jump start your season at this exciting, memorable event. Join us in 2014!
The Twistars Invitational has consistently grown over the years with over 1800 athletes competing in 2013. Our Invitational promotes individual and team competition at all levels. Thousands of top quality custom designed medals and trophies will be presented for individual event, all-around and teams in every age division for all levels. Fun Meet gymnasts will receive ribbons and a participation medal.
Twistars USA prides itself on hosting a meet with unmatched hospitality and extra touches to coincide with our annual theme:
- Each gymnast will receive a FREE gift
- Free coaches’ party Friday night
Lots of Money!!! Awards!
- $1000 Level 10 First Place
- $750 Level 10 Second Place
- $250 Level 10 Third Place
- $1000 Super Team (Points earned @ 4 levels)
- $500 Boys’ Team (Points earned @ 3 levels)
- Women’s Level 3-5 teams consist of 5 gymnasts/4 scores count
- Women’s Level 6-10/open teams consist of 4 gymnasts/3 scores count
- Men’s and Prep-Op teams – top 3 scores count
- The Twistars Invitational will be held in Lansing, Michigan’s state capital, at the Summit, located in the Capital Centre complex at I-96 and Lansing Rd.
- The girls and boys meets will be held in four separate venues with simultaneous competitions.
- There will be over 50,000 feet of fully equipped space.
How to Enter
- Please submit a completed entry form including Name, USAG#, age and birth date.
- If you are entering more than one team per level, please rank them as A, B, C, etc.
- Use a separate entry form for each level that you enter, making additional copies as necessary.
- No gymnast or team will be considered entered until all fees are paid.
- The entry deadline is November 4th, 2013
- No refunds after December 2nd, 2013.
- Confirmation and additional information regarding schedules will be emailed or posted to our website by mid December.
- Adults: $12
- Seniors: $8
- Kids (up to 17): $5
- Kids 5 and under: FREE
- Weekend Pass (all sessions): $26
- 2-day Pass (any two days): $17
- Programs: $5